Monday, February 23, 2009

Atlantic City Backs Into Some Good News

Ok. I have been a super hater or an uber-realist lately depending on half full half I don't know what the fuck to do. Here is some good news. The friendly skies over Philadelphia have become over burden and they are now talking about transferring some traffic to Atlantic City. Works for me.

For years Atlantic City "International" Airport has tried to bring in major carriers and has met with little success. Don't get me wrong I love Spirit Air. I think I will start a facebook fanclub for them today. But they don't fly out west anymore or really anywhere but Myrtle Beach and Florida. You never know where success will come. We got 20 million into this ridiculous ACES train. Now we may be able to get inroads into much needed air traffic by no efforts of our own.

That could be Atlantic City's new motto: "Succeeding despite ourselves for over a century"


AJ - Wicked left turn Clyde

No comments: